123 HP Officejet Pro 6900 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer is an economically priced printer model so that it is available and obtainable for everyone.The features and services supported by provided by 123.hp.com/ojpro6900 printer are innumerable and of great use for the users to utilize the printer in a better way.
- This printer model in the line of Officejet printers supports multiple connectivity options and gives out the best print quality on both the text as well as photo print.
- It supports auto duplexing which would minimize the time consumed in manual turnover of pages with the Automatic document Feeder.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6900 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- To remove the HP op 6900 printer out from the package, tear away all the tapes and wrappers around the package that is used for the safety purpose.
- Then, remove the device form the package and place it in a safe flat surface and connect the power cords.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Now, take out the ink cartridges from the package and remove all the guarding tabs and coverings over each of it.
- Then, insert the ink cartridge in its respective slots on the ink cartridge carriage and close the carriage access door.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Open the input tray of 123.hp.com/setup 6900 printer and check if it is free from any tapes and stickers. If not, remove it.
- Now, load it with fresh plain papers suitable for all sorts of print jobs with enough sheets.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6900 Services
HP ePrint is an online cloud service that would allow the user to make the printer perform the assigned tasks even when not around it.
The Airprint feature is a mobile printing solution that is helpful in printing any documents or photo from the Apple mobile device running on iOS.
The Cloudprint is an online printing solution that helps the user to print the needed copies from 123.hp.com/setup ojpro6900 mobile device away from the printer.
The most important and the necessary task, a print would do is the printing of documents or photo from both the connected computer or the mobile device.
HP op 6900 printer allows copying of the document or photo to the memory of the printer for further use.
HP op 6900 printer enables the users to scan any necessary copies of pages on the scanner glass and save it on the computer automatically.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6900 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet Pro 6900 Driver Install For Windows
To install the printer driver software for your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer on your Windows computer, follow the steps given below :
- Once you have completed the initial setups and connections, open the browser on your windows computer.
- Open 123.hp.com/ojpro6900 on your browser and select the printer model as HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer.
- After you choose the right printer model, the web page will display the list of available firmware package for your printer model such that the software package makes your printer execute well.
- Download an appropriate software firm that would support all the preferred features on your HP printer.
- After the software file is done with its download, install the software file on your Windows computer.
- Pursue as directed on screen and when it prompts you to choose the connection type for your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer to connect with the network, select the option, USB cable connection and fix when prompted.
- Now, check if your HP op 6900 printer name is itemized on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6900 Driver Install For Mac
To install the printer driver software for your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- After the HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer is setup to the preliminary specifications and the connections, open the browser on your MAC computer.
- Set off to 123 hp setup ojpro6900 and choose HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer as the printer model.
- The web page will display a list of driver software that supports all the features of the HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer.
- Select an apposite software package that would suit your printer model and download it.
- Once the firmware file completes its download, install the driver software on your MAC computer.
- Follow as directed on the screen and when it prompts you to decide the connection type, select USB cable connection.
- Then, connect your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer with the computer through an USB cable when it prompts you to do it.
- On your MAC computer, open the devices list and check if your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer is at hand on that list.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6900 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on the HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer, follow the steps given below :
- To install the ink cartridge, open the ink cartridge carriage access door on your 123.hp.com/setup 6900 printer.
- Make sure that the HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer becomes silent and idle before moving on with other procedure.
- Remove the safety tabs on the ink cartridges that shield the ink from leaking out. Then remove all the wrappers and tapes around it and make sure it is clean and clear from the wrappers.
- Before you follow with next step, make sure that you have detached the orange pull-up tab and the plastic wrappers around the cartridge completely.
- Twist the orange cap that is protecting the ink from leaking and snap it off completely.
- Be sure that you don’t touch any of the copper contacts for it may result in ink leakage.
- Bend away the tab that is on the sides of the ink cartridge only to a specific limit. Bending the tab more than that may break the tab totally.
- Hold the ink cartridge in such a way that the front face of the ink cartridge is downwards facing the carriage slots.
- Then match the color of the ink cartridge with color dot on the slot of the carriage and fix it.
- Insert the ink cartridge gently into the particular slot and push down the cartridge so that it gets into its slot well.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6900 Wireless Mobile Printing
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer, choose the eprint button or option and then turn on the web services on the printer.
- After you stimulate the Web services on your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer device, the Printer Setup Instructions page will be printed on the printer which includes information about the email address of your HP printer.
- To setup the Cloud printing feature on your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer, open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your personal Google account.
- If your 123.hp.com/ojpro6900 printer is itemized under the new devices list, click on the printer name and click Register.
- To use the Airprint feature with your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer, connect your Apple iOS device to the same wireless network connection to which your printer is connected to.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6900 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below :
- Check if the key setups and connections for your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer are made precise and clear.
- Switch on the HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to establish the wireless connection to your printer.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard opens and displays the list of available wireless networks in the printer’s locality.
- Select your wireless network name and link your 123.hp.com/setup 6900 printer to that network.
- If your network name provided by the router is not itemized on the list, choose the option Enter New Network Name and type the name of your wireless network manually.
- If the panel of the HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer prompts you to authenticate, validate your wireless network manually.
- On a firm and a successful connection setup, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- Once the initial setups and connections are done completely all right for the HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer, turn on the printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make it definite that you have not connected your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer with the computer through a wired USB or Ethernet cable.
- On the Printer Control panel of the HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer, open the wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless network close to your surroundings for your HP Officejet 6900 printer device to connect with.
- Choose your own wireless network name and connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro6900 printer device to that exact network and type the wireless network name manually.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will glow.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6900 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer is marked as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer display, follow the steps below to resolve it :
- At the start, check if your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer device is turned on and is in the active state. If not, restart the printer for it setup again with the initial settings.
- Open the window on your computer that will display the devices and printers linked on your computer and check your printer name.
- If the printer name is not enabled, select the option Set as Default Printer to make it as the default printer for your computer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer are right and the router is with an active internet connection.
- If the on screen instructions prompt you to update your driver firmware for your printer, update it from 123.hp.com/setup 6900.
- Attempt to print any document or photo and if you can find your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer name while specifying the printer name when initiating the print job, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue rising up on your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer during the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- When you are held up with this issue halfway, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all the power cords and power supply are proper and undamaged.
- Remove if any delay is there on the power supply to ensure an incessant power supply which is the main requirement for your printer to be in the active state.
- Then shut your computer down only after you close all the open applications and start it again to make your printer gain back its normal state setups.
- Later, switch on your computer and your HP Officejet Pro 6900 Printer.
- Make all the necessary and the required setups to connect your printer to the network which is explained already.
- Also, check if 123.hp.com/ojpro6900 printer is without any damage and setup in proper state.
- If your HP Officejet Pro 6900 printer is found, then the issue is been resolved and your printer has regained its state.