123 HP Officejet Pro 6963 driver Setup – 123.hp.com/setup 6963
123 HP Officejet pro 6963 all-in-one printer is a great deal considering the cost that it is available for. It is a multipurpose printer that consists of a printer, a scanner, copier and a faxing machine which is even more whole with memory card storage facility.
- Make double-sided printing a fun process with 123.hp.com/ojpro6963 printer consisting of an automatic double-sided duplexer.
- This printer consists of HP thermal inkjet technology which is known for its long-term ink cartridges and this printer uses HP inkjet 902 ink cartridges which are specifically known for their quality.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6963 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the 123.hp.com/setup 6963 printer
- Obtain 123.hp.com/ojpro6963 Printer from the printer package. Throw away all the packaging materials and tapes from the box.
- Hoist the access cartridge door and remove the tapes and packaging materials found inside it. Remember to get rid of the paper on the scanning glass.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Do away with the protective plastic tape from the ink cartridges. Attest not to harm any of the cartridge’s contacts while eradicating the tape.
- Insert the cartridge into their slots and thrust until they lock into their places. carry on with the printing process.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Locate the paper input tray on the printer; glide the paper guides in the tray far away from each another.
- Place a pile of paper on the input tray between the paper guides and slide them further until they move no more. Ensure not to stack more than the recommended number of papers.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6963 Services
ePrint is a trait that lets you print documents or pictographs directly from the mail linked to the computer.
Airprint is a characteristic that is only available for the users of Apple that permits them the ease of access to the printer.
Cloud print allows the consumers to print data straight from the cloud storage that is in relation to the computer.
Printing is the most chief attribute of a printer. Printing helps us to fabricate documents and pictures that are in the digital form.
Copying improves the printing experience by letting its user replicate a print so that it could be used for other purposes.
Scanning is a trait that allows the printer’s users to scan their documents and change them into soft copy for better preservation.
HP Officejetpro Printer models
123 HP Officejet Pro 6963 Driver Installation
HP Officejet Pro 6963 Driver Install For Windows
- Download the hp officejet Pro 6963 driver for 123.hp.com/setup 6963 printer from the official HP website. Make certain to download the compatible driver software for your adaptation of Windows.
- Certify that the printer is full of life. If not, turn it ON by linking it to a power outlet. Check that the power outlet has a steady flow.
- Be ready with a USB cable link. The installation procedure might ask for one at a definite step of the process.
- Authenticate if the downloaded software is well-suited with your computer and if it is the most up-to-date adaptation of the software before installing it.
- When the installation procedure requires a USB connection, decorate your 123 HP Officejet pro 6963printer with a USB cable when needed.
- Pursue the onscreen instructions given further to complete the process of installing hp officejet pro 6963 driver software and move forward to print.
HP Officejet Pro 6963 Driver Install For Mac
- The Mac dock provides you its own set of commands to follow in order to set up 123.hp.com/ojpro6963 printer, follow the instructions specified onscreen cautiously.
- Do away with any unbroken USB connection that is in getting in touch with with the printer. Make sure that not any of the links stay before continuing further in the installation process.
- The Mac dock suggests you download a downloadable file. Pick the file to download it and install it in your MAC OS based computer.
- After installing the file, respond to the installer prompts according to your preference in order to complete the installation process.
- Take care that no USB connections are left intact on the 123.hp.com/setup 6963 printer. If there are any intact, the installer may prompt for obligatory installations.
- Follow the on-screen directives given by the installer to finish the installation process effectively and continue with the printing.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6963 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Attach the 123 HP Officejet pro 6963Printer to a fitting power connection and turn it on. ensure that the power connection is genuine.
- Undo the cartridge access door by releasing the hook on it and lifting it until it clicks lock and moves no further.
- After opening, the carriage inside slightly moves towards the left. Wait for it to become still and inactive.
- Unload the ink cartridge from its package cautiously. Ensure to handle it by only the black part of the ink cartridge and try not to harm the ink cartridge.
- Take out the plastic protective tape on the ink cartridge and do not spoil the contacts of the ink cartridge and progress forward.
- Undo the lids on the slots and place the corresponding ink cartridges into their respective slots. Certify to position them properly in their slots and shove them into it.
- Push on the ink cartridges until they fasten into their places and then close the lids on the slot and continue further.
- Confirm that the ink cartridges are locked into their places and seal the cartridge access door. Stay until the printer adjusts and recognizes the new ink cartridges.
- 123.hp.com/setup 6963 printer will automatically generate an alignment page. Follow the directives set on it to complete the process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6963 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Set your 123 HP Officejet pro 6963printer in motion by linking it to a reliable power source. Ensure that the power source is stable and it doesn’t rise and fall.
- Unite a wireless network to your 123 HP Officejet pro 6963printer by using the wireless setup wizard setting on the printer’s control panel.
- Verify to unite your mobile to the same network connection. Download the HP ePrint app from the official HP website for the OS according to your mobile.
- Take actions to confirm that the app is compatible with your mobile and install it later. choose the pictograph or document that you mean to print.
- After picking, Select the print in the options and choose the printer’s name from the produced list of printers.
- Change the orientation of the concluding print by altering the print menu according to your preference. Choose the 123.hp.com/setup 6963 print option to complete the process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6963 Wireless Setup
Officejet Pro 6963 Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- Adjoin a power source to your 123 HP Officejet pro 6963Printer and turn it on along with computer and the router. Install the hp officejet Pro 6963 driver after downloading it.
- Attach your printer to a chosen wireless network connection by means of wireless settings option from the settings menu of the printer.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard seen in the wireless settings on the control panel and decide on the mutual network you want from the produced list.
- If your network is unavailable in the list, try manual input by making use of the Enter new network option found in the wireless setup wizard.
- Disconnect any intact USB connections which are linked to 123.hp.com/ojpro6963 printer before beginning the process. This may disturb the wireless connection process.
- If any of the links are left intact on the printer, there might be some anomalies in the installation process and that can upset the process.
Officejet Pro 6963 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
- Download the hp officejet Pro 6963 driver for the suitable version of Mac OS from the official HP website and make clear that your computer meets the requirements of the software.
- Switch on the computer, router and 123.hp.com/setup 6963 printer concurrently. Check if the provided electricity is stable prior to proceeding with the instructions.
- Disengage any intact wire associations that are with the printer, if any of the links are left it may cause the procedure to stop by prompting for needed installations.
- Confirm to affix the printer to the mutual network connection as that of the computer. Establish the connection by making use of the wireless setup wizard setting.
- If your preferred network is not there within the given list, enter the network name manually using the Enter new network option.
- Pursue the onscreen directives further to complete the entire procedure of printer installation and advance to print.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6963 Troubleshooting – 123.hp.com/setup 6963
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- Make sure that the router providing the wireless network connection is full of life. Check if the network is in a fine proximity from the gadget.
- The computer and the 123 HP Deskjet Printer should be linked to a mutual internet association for the printer to be functioning appropriately.
- Dispose of all the power connection cables and start the printer, computer, and the router again to initiate a power cycle.
- A Power cycle hints a new dominant connection amid all the devices. This assists with the linkage process.
- Check if the devices are inside the wireless network’s proximity. Check that it is associated with both the printer and the computer.
- Uninstall the printer driver and keep posted with the new version of the software from the official HP website.
- Bring the printer firmware up to date regularly in order to keep the printer in its latest condition for a long time coming.
- Attach your computer to the wireless network link and advance with the printing process.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- Discontinue and reconnect the entire power connection cables to make 123.hp.com/ojpro6963 printer active.
- Validate if the printer is attached to a wireless connection by considering the green light on the printer.
- If it is not lit, bond the printer to the wireless network by using the wireless settings on settings found in the control panel of the printer.
- Choose the name of the connection from the given list of networks in the wireless setup wizard option in the wireless settings.
- If you can’t find the name of your network in the list, enter it manually by the aid of the Enter new network option.
- Download the modernized adaptation of the printer driver from official HP website and install it in your favored system.
- Immobilize the firewall in your system for a short period of time. Firewall threats may involve the printer and computer’s communication.
- It the installation churns out to be unsuccessful, uninstall the printer driver from your computer and reinstall it.