123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 6970 printers look very similar to that of 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer models. Its curved body and the perfect black matte finish makes it more attractable for the users. This printer is available at a reasonable cost and also affordable by the people and organizations of all economic levels.
- It is well suited for the works at a small business area and gives its optimum level of performance.
- This printer allows the wireless mobile printing to be included on it and help the user do the needed jobs with the printer from any place.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- First, remove all the tapes put over the wrappers and coverings to hold them together.
- Then, take 123 hp ojpro6970 printer out from the package and also the accessories and the cables and place them in a safe and a convenient place.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- To install the ink cartridges on your printer, remove the ink cartridges out from the package and take away all the unnecessary tabs and caps on it.
- Open the carriage door and insert the ink cartridge in its respective slots based on its color and close the door.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Now, open the input tray on your 123.hp.com/setup 6970 printer and check for any tapes.
- Then, load the tray with some fresh sheets of papers that would suit all sorts of print jobs assigned by the users and close the tray.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Services
The HP printers allow the user to send an email of the print job directly to the printer from the user’s mobile device using the ePrint feature.
Apple features the special facility to use the Airprint feature which allows the Apple mobile devices to print directly on the printer.
Google provides the feature called cloudprint which uses the Google cloud services to print any document or photo directly from the mobile device.
The ability to print any given document or the photo with the best quality is the main job or the expectation of/from the HP printers for the efficiency attainment and for the accessibility.
The paper documents can be taken as a duplicate of it using the copy feature on the HP printer through the scanner glass for the effective scanning purpose.
The papered documents or the photo can be saved to the computer as system files with the help of scanning through support.hp.com/driver Printers.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP officejet Pro 6970 printer on your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Before you commence anything else, make sure that you have made the initial setups and the connections according to the directed guidelines.
- Then, turn on your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer, windows computer and the wireless router to access the internet.
- Open 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 on your computer browser and select the printer model as the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer.
- The webpage will display you the list of driver software packages available for your printer model. From the displayed list, choose one package to be downloaded that would suit your printer model.
- Follow as directed by the on screen instructions after starting the installation and when the prompt to choose the connection type pops up, select USB cable connection and connect it when prompted.
- Check if the printer name is listed under the devices and printers list on the computer to ensure proper installation of software.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer on the Mac computer, follow the steps given below:
- Before you start the installation, make all the necessary setups and connections perfectly fine for your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer.
- Then, switch on the printer, Mac computer and the router to install the driver firmware.
- Now, open 123.hp.com/setup 6970 printer and choose HP Officejet 6970 printer as the printer model.
- You’ll be shown list of driver software suitable for your printer that would improve the working efficiency of the printer.
- Select one from the list and start the download of the package and after the package is been download, install it on the computer.
- Follow the instructions as directed on screen and complete the installation.
- Connect the USB cable between the printer and the computer only after the prompt to connect pops up.
- Check if the printer name is present in the list of devices connected to the computer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer, follow the steps given below:
- Open the ink cartridge carriage access door on your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer when the initial setups are over.
- Make sure that 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer goes inactive and stops its operations before moving further on.
- Eradicate the tabs on the ink cartridge that is fixed along with the wrappers and bindings and tapes around the ink cartridge.
- Before you progress further, remove the cap that is guarding the ink from dripping out of the cartridge.
- Then, next on the ink cartridge, twist and take off the orange cap away from the cartridge.
- Do this carefully without touching any of the copper contacts which may ruin the quality of ink cartridge.
- Also, to pull out the lock tab on the ink cartridge, bend away the tab that is fixed on the sides of the ink cartridge. Never bend the tab more than the marked limit. Crossing the confines might snap off the tab.
- To insert the ink cartridges into the carriage, hold the cartridge in such a way that the front facet of the cartridge faces the slot of the carriage downwards.
- Insert the cartridge into its allotted slot on 123 hp setup ojpro6970 printer and gently push down the cartridge so that it locks into its slot.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Turn on the web services on the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer by choosing the eprint button or option.
- After you trigger the Web services on your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer device, the Printer Setup Instructions page will be printed on the printer which will help know more about the email address of your HP printer.
- To include the Cloud printing feature on your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer, open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your personal Google account.
- If your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer is itemized under the new devices list on the Google Chrome browser, click on your printer name and click Register.
- To use the Airprint feature with your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer, connect your Apple mobile device running on iOS to the wireless network to which the printer is connected to.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Check if the preliminary setups and connections for your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer are explicit and obvious.
- Switch on the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to sort out the wireless connection for your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer, open the Wireless setup wizard which shows you the list of available wireless networks in the area of the printer.
- Select your wireless network name that is not a guest or host network and connect your HP printer to that network.
- If your network name is not itemized on the list displayed on the wizard, choose the option Enter New Network Name and type the name of your wireless network manually.
- On a successful connection establishment, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Once after the initial setups and connections are done completely perfect for the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer, turn on the printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make sure that your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer is not connected through an USB cable with the computer.
- On the Printer Control panel of the printer, open the wireless setup Wizard that will open up with a list of available wireless networks for your printer to connect with.
- Choose your own wireless network name that’s not a guest or a host network and connect your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer device to that exact network.
- Follow as directed on the screen with the instructions and continue with the other consecutive steps.
- If the wireless network for your 123.hp.com/setup 6970 printer is successfully, the wireless status indicator on your printer will glow.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer is marked as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer display, follow the steps below to resolve it.
- As the initial test, verify if your 123.hp.com/setup ojpro6970 printer device is turned on and is in the active state. If not, toggle it off and on.
- Then, check the devices and printers list on the windows computer and see if your printer name HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer in mentioned and marked as active. If then, make it as the default printer device of your computer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer are properly accessible and the router is with an active and a speedy internet connection.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer is connected to a network through a wired cable, then check if the cable is connected on the particular exact port.
- If the prompt appears to update your driver software installed on your computer, do it instantly from 123.hp.com/setup 6970.
- Try to print any document or photo and at the time of mentioning the printer, if you can find your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer name on the list, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue that crop up during the process of driver installation on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- As the first try, turn off your printer, when this process comes up.
- Check if all the power cords are properly connected and the power supply is continuous.
- If there is damage or twists on the power supply cables, clear them out at once to ensure a constant power supply which is the main constraint for your printer to be in the active state.
- Later, shutdown all the devices and then switch on your computer and your HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer.
- Also, check if the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer is not damaged while setting up the connections and in proper condition and position and then reconnect your printer to the wireless network connection.
- Check if your computer that is connected to the Officejet Pro 6970 printer is compatible and supports the connectivity.
- After each alternate option is tried and done, try to install the driver software on your computer.
- If your 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer is found on the list, then the issue is been resolved and is ready to work with.