123 HP Officejet Pro 7720 Printer Setup
123 HP Officejet Pro 7720 is a wide format all-in-one printer, designed mainly for small offices, in fields like architecture, graphic design, and advertising.It includes print, scan, fax and mobile printing applications like Airprint, ePrint, Mopria print and cloud print. It can provide the best quality prints for documents and photos.
- 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 Printer has a good selection of both wireless and wired printing. It has auto duplexing option, which reduces the time consumption.
- The device’s features and services pose a great use for the users, which helps us to print in a better way.
123 HP Officejet Pro 7720 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- After receiving the package, place it on a stable surface. Open the cardboard box, and remove the tapes and covers which are packed for safety precautions.
- Once removing the tapes and covers, place the printer down safely. Take the power cord from the package and connect it to the printer.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Take the ink cartridges from the package. Remove all the protection tapes and covers, wrapped around the ink cartridge for protection.
- Find the slots in the ink cartridge carrier and place the ink cartridges accordingly. After placing the ink cartridges, close the cartridge access door.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- After the ink cartridges are installed, open 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 Printer’s input tray, and remove all the tapes and covers.
- After opening the input tray, place the fresh plain papers for printing. You can use papers which are suitable for all print jobs, be it document or photos.
123 HP Officejet Pro 7720 Services
ePrint is a feature which allows the user to send documents and photos from the mail. You can send the documents from any mobile device or workstation.
Airprint allows the user to send documents and photos from the mobile devices and workstations with iOS software.
Cloudprint is an open source, allows the user to print documents and photos from Google Cloud services. It can be sent from devices with Cloud services.
The print option allows us to obtain good quality documents and photos when we set proper printer properties.
The user can make copies of photos and documents using this service. Good quality copies are made using 123 HP Officejet Pro 7720 Printer.
Scanning documents and photos can be done using 123 HP Officejet Pro 7720 Printer. The scanned documents and photos, make fabulous and good quality softcopies.
123 HP Officejet Pro 7720 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet Pro 7720 Driver Install For Windows
- Firstly, set the automatic preferences in the system, to download the latest and updated printer software for 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer.
- Then install the printer software, make changes accordingly. After making the preferred changes, click OK to confirm the changes to the printer software.
- After the changes are made, turn the Windows computer on, and connect the computer to your network. Once connected, turn on 123.hp.com/setup 7720 Printer.
- Make sure that the computer and the printer device are turned on. After that is made sure, plug in the printer’s power cords and electrical cords to the Windows computer.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer will start printing only if the power and electrical cords are securely connected. So confirm that they are in a secure condition.
- Open the downloaded driver software and run it. Follow the on-screen instructions to perfectly install the driver for the Windows computer.
- Once the driver is properly installed, try a test print job by changing the printer properties, for 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 7720 Driver Install For Windows
- Check the compatibility of the Mac OS on the computer. If not updated, make sure to update the OS on the computer. If it is updated, then connect the computer to the network.
- Open the update for the Mac software, and change the system preferences. Select the scan, print and copy option.
- Open the devices and printers list and search for 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer. Once you find it, right click and add the printer.
- When you don’t find your device on the devices and printers list, then you have to add it manually. Add it manually by selecting, add printer and then enter the name of the device.
- Once the printer is added you have to install the driver. Follow the on-screen instructions, and install the driver software for the computer with Mac software.
- Once the driver is installed, close all the system windows and system preferences. Finally, attempt printing using 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 Printer, after changing printer properties.
123 HP Officejet Pro 7720 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Place 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printeron a stable surface, open the ink cartridge access door and remove the plastic wrappers. Then connect the power cord of the printer and turn it on.
- After the printer is switched on, wait for it to become silent. Then remove the safety tabs which are present to avoid the ink from leaking out.
- After you open the tabs, remove the plastic wrappers from the ink cartridges. Be careful as to not touch anywhere except the black plastic over the ink cartridges.
- You will find an orange tab on the ink cartridge, rotate it and remove it completely. After the tab is removed, you have to place the ink cartridge in 123.hp.com/setup ojpro7720
- Hold the ink cartridges by the sides and make sure that the color circle is facing you. Hold it carefully and push the ink cartridge into the slot in 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer.
- Place it in until it snaps in place. Follow the same steps to install all the ink cartridges. After installing all the ink cartridges, finally, close the ink cartridge access door.
- After closing the ink cartridge access door, 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer is ready for print. Change the printer properties and attempt printing.
123 HP Officejet Pro 7720 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Select the printer control panel, select the ePrint option and turn on the web service on 123.hp.com/setup 7720 Printer.
- After the web services are turned on, the printer set up instructions will be printed on 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer, this will have the instructions about the email address for the device.
- To use the cloud print, you have to sign in to your Google account and find your device. If the printer is not listed then you have to register 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer.
- Click on the printer name from the printer list and click register. Only after registering the device you can send print jobs.
- After registering the device, you can use the cloud services, to send documents and photos for printing to your printer device.
- Connect the Mac device with iOS software to the wireless network. Connect the device to the same wireless network as that of 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 Printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 7720 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- To set up wireless printing for 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer, from your Windows device, follow the steps given below;
- Make clear and precise basic set up options, for 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer. Make sure that all the settings are proper.
- Turn on the wireless router, Windows device, and 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer. Be sure that the wireless router is turned on as that is the most important device for the wireless network.
- Open the Wireless Set up wizard and look for the list of wireless network connections available in your area. It will show all possible wireless networks in your locality.
- Find your wireless connection name, and select it. Turn it on and connect it to 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer.
- If the router provided network name is not available in the list, then you have it up manually. Enter your network’s name in the Enter New Network Name option.
- After entering the network name, if prompted authenticate and validate the network, for it to connect to 123 hp setup ojpro7720 Printer.
- Once the connection is secure, the wireless network indicator will turn on, on 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer. You can carry on with the print job.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
- To set up wireless printing for 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer, from your Mac device, follow the steps given below;
- After the basic and initial setups are complete for 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer, then switch on the Mac device, the printer, and the wireless network router.
- Make sure, that the printer is connected to the Mac device using a wired power cord or Ethernet cord. The connection should be secure.
- Open the wireless set up on the device’s printer control panel. After opening the wireless set up on the printer, select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The wireless set up wizard will show a list of all available wireless network connections in your locality. It shows the possible network for your Printer to connect.
- From the list, find the name of your wireless network and connect to it. If the wireless network is not available then change the settings and enter it manually.
- Once you find the wireless network, connect 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer to that network, if asked from authentication, enter the password and connect the network.
- If the connection is secure, the wireless network indicator on the printer will turn on. Then you can test print jobs on 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 7720 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- When 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer is shown offline and is unable to print documents or photos, follow the steps given below to rectify,
- Firstly, check whether your printer device is turned on and if it is in active state. If it is not, then restart the device and make all the basic settings.
- Open the devices and printers option on your computer, and check for 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer and turn on the enable option.
- If the printer is not turned on, then select set as Default Printer, to make 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer, your default printer.
- After enabling the printer, make sure that it is connected to the wireless network, and that the wireless router is with active network connectivity.
- If the instructions on the screen, asks you to update the driver, then go to the HP site, select and update the firmware.
- Once the above steps are done, attempt printing any document or photo. While giving the print job, if you find 123.hp.com/setup 7720 Printer on the printer list, then the problem is rectified.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- If the printer is not found during a print job on your Windows or Mac device, then follow the instructions given below;
- If the print job gets stuck in the middle of the process, then turn off 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer completely.
- Then check if the printer’s power and electrical cords are secure and properly connected. Also, make sure that the cords are not damaged.
- Close all the applications on your Windows or Mac computer and shut down the computer. Start it again and make all the basic setups again.
- Turn on both 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer and your Windows or Mac computer. Connect the printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
- Also, make sure that 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 Printer is in a good state without any major damages or issues.
- Once you follow the above steps, attempt printing any document or photo. While giving the print job, if you find 123 HP Officejet Pro7720 Printer on the list, then the problem is solved.