123 Officejet Pro 8100 Printer Setup
123 HP Officejet pro 8100 printer is an all-in-one printer that comes with print functions which are fitting for both personal and official use. 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 has an assortment of features such as an automatic duplexer, mobile connectivity, USB connection port, and Wi-Fi facility which serves as an advantage for its users.
- 123 HP Officejet pro 8100 comes with an inbuilt automatic duplexer that helps the users by making double-sided printing easy.
- This printer also comes with the HP thermal inkjet technology which is known for its high-quality ink which ensures in a great print at an affordable cost.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Oust the tapes and Styrofoam after watchfully taking the printer from the printer box. Strip the printer by getting rid of the packaging material.
- Undo the cartridge access door and eradicate the sheet on the scanning glass and the protective wraps inside the ink carriage.
Step 2:Power cord connection
- Obtain the power cord cable that accompanies the package and ensures to secure it in the power socket found in the rear part of the printer.
- Link the other end to a power socket in order to provide proper electricity to 123.hp.com/setup 8100 printer in order to activate it.
Step 3:Ink cartridge installation
- Unfasten the lock on the cartridge access door to elevate it up until it locks into place. Progress to unpack the ink cartridges from their individual packages.
- Arrange the ink cartridges in their slots and gently press on them to secure them into the places.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Services
ePrint is a feature that was purposely designed to permit users to print directly from any device by sending a mail to their printers.
Airprint authorizes the Apple users to access the printer from anywhere and everywhere in an eligible manner without any time constraint.
The feature Cloudprint was primarily created for the HP users to print pictures or documents directly from the cloud storage.
123 Officejet pro 8100 printer come with the automatic duplexer along with the printer to improve the usage to a better level.
This printer device comes along with a copying capability that assists people to reproduce data for better accomplishment.
Scanning is an element that was premeditated to convert the documents so that they can be preserved and used appropriately.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver Install For Windows
- Download the HP printer driver that is complimentary for your Windows OS from 123.hp.com. Ensure that your computer meets the requirements of the driver.
- Connect 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 with a power source to turn on the printer. Make sure that the power source is legitimate.
- Fluctuations in the power are hazardous to the printer that, it may origin damage to the printer and might cause the printer to break down.
- Be equipped with a USB cable connection. The installation procedure might need one in the advance steps of the process.
- Certify that you download the software that is compatible with the computer’s OS prior to the process of installation.
- The printer might call for a USB connection at this step of the process. Provide 123 hp ojpro 8100 printer with a USB cable when it is needed.
- Continue with the instructions given by the installer on the screen of the computer to complete the process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver Install For Mac
- The Mac OS has a list of directives to be pursued for the printer setup process. Follow the instructions to execute the printer setup.
- Attach 123.hp.com/setup 8100 printer to a power source and turn it on. Make sure that the power source is protected.
- Make sure that you disengage all the wired cables that are connected to the printer. If any left, the installer course may inquire for the necessary installations.
- Check that both the computer and the printer are connected with the Mutual network. Ensure that the network has a stable proximity.
- The Mac dock appeals to install a downloadable file and presents the file. Press on the downloadable file to download and install it.
- If there are any USB connections that are still connected with the printer, the installer would ask for the necessary installations.
- Follow the instructions given on the monitor by the MAC installer to advance with the conclusion of the installation process.
HP Officejetpro Printer models
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Connect 123 hp setup 8100 printer to a power socket and turn it on. Certify if the power source has steady electricity.
- Disengage the lock on the ink cartridge access door by lifting it to open it. Hoist the door up completely until it locks into place.
- As soon as the ink cartridge access door is lengthened, the carriage inside moves slightly to the left. Hang on for the carriage to become silent to proceed.
- Eliminate the plastic protective tape from the ink cartridge only by handling the ink cartridge with the black region of the ink cartridge.
- Disclose the slot by lifting the locks on it and position the respective ink cartridges gently in their slots.
- Shove the ink cartridges into their slots gently until they click into the slots, which specify that they are locked into their slots. In addition, secure the locks on the slots.
- After verifying that the ink cartridges are safe in their places, validate to secure the cartridge access door. Wait until the printer calibrates and recognizes the ink cartridges.
- After the printer recognizes the new ink cartridges, it will automatically initiate printing out an alignment page.
- Abide by the instructions given on the alignment page in order to align 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 printer in order to complete the installation and proceed with printing.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Turn your 123 HP Officejet pro 8100 printer on along with your mobile phone. turn on your printer by connecting it to an electrical input.
- Connecting your printer to a wireless network connection can be implemented by using the wireless network wizard on 123 HP Officejet pro 8100 printer’s control panel.
- Pay attention if you connect your mobile and printer to the mutual network connection and download the ePrint app from 123.hp.com/setup 8100.
- Make sure that your mobile is attuned with the ePrint app and install it. Decide on the picture or document that you aim to print from the mobile’s folders.
- Opt for the print option on your mobile and select the designated printer from the given list of printers to go on with the process.
- Revise the orientation settings in the print menu equivalent to your predilection and then click print to finish the process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- Unite a power source to the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer and turn it on along with the router and computer. Certify to install the compatible printer driver.
- You can connect your printer to a preferred network by using the settings option on the control panel of the printer.
- Rummage around for the wireless network wizard in the settings and choose the wireless network setting to elect the preferred network from the given list.
- If your network is tricky to find in the given list of networks, manually enter by using the Enter new network and proceed with the printing process.
- Separate any wired connections that are connected to 123.hp.com/setup ojpro8100 printer prior to the commencement of the process.
- If some of the wired connections are left out on the printer, there might be some commotion in the process that can result in the installer to ask for necessary installations anon.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
- Computerize the printer driver for the appropriate version of Mac OS from the official HP website. Make sure that your computer convenes your software’s requirements.
- Activate the computer, router and 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer. Make certain that all the devices have an apposite electrical connection before going on further.
- Sever any wired connections that are in association with the printer, this may confuse the setup process by prompting for necessary installations later.
- Connect the printer to the common wireless network as that of the computer, by using the wireless network wizard setting on the printer’s control panel.
- If your favored network cannot found within the given list, manually type it by means of the Enter new network option in order to connect the printer to it.
- Follow the installer given onscreen instruction further to complete the whole process of wireless setup with 123 HP Officejet pro 8100 printer and proceed to print.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- Validate if the router that is providing the network connection is operational. Also, verify that the network connection is sturdy.
- Make sure that the favored computer and the 123 HP Officejet pro 8100 printer is connected to a familiar internet connection.
- Remove all the intact electrical connection and reattach them to initiate a power cycle to restart the printer, computer, and the router.
- This power cycle starts a new and overriding connection between the devices which helps to reinforce the connection with the printer.
- Check if the network’s proximity is unwavering and that it is sturdy. Make certain that it is linked to the printer and computer.
- Uninstall the printer driver software and download the latest adaptation of the software from 123.hp.com/setup 8100 and re-install it.
- Make sure to keep posted on the printer firmware, so that the printer stays superior all the times.
- Proceed to link your computer to the wireless network connection and take care that it shows no fault with the connection.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- Restart 123 HP Officejet pro 8100 printer by disuniting all the connections to the entire power connection and re-linking them to turn it on.
- Check if the 123 HP Officejet pro 8100 printer is connected to an internet connection by inspecting if the green light.
- If it is cut off to the wireless network, connect it again to the network by using the settings on the control panel.
- Choose your designated wireless network from the given list of networks in the wireless network wizard.
- If you cannot locate your network in the given list of networks, physically type the name of the network with the Enter new network.
- Download the new adaptation of the printer driver from official HP site and install it on your computer.
- Halt the firewall in your system for a temporary period, if you have a Windows. Firewall threats may terminate the printer and computer’s communication.
- If 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 printer driver setup is unsuccessful yet again, uninstall Hp printer driver from your computer and reinstall it for an enhanced effect.