123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer is one of the most desirable printer model ranges among all the other printer models. These printers are cost effective and include all other costs within limits. The effectiveness and responsive nature of the printer lies in its faster execution of 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 print jobs assigned to it by the user.
- These printers support and allow the connectivity with the internet to be a wireless network connection which in turn supports.
- It allows many features for the printer so that the printer can be used from a far away place as well.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Take out the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer from the well packed carton by tearing away all the wrappers and bindings used to cover the package.
- Place the printer in a safe comfortable location and connect all the cable and power cords at the exact port.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Then, open the cartridge carriage door and take out the ink cartridges from the package.
- Remove all the wrappers and tabs from it and insert the cartridge in the respective slot of the carriage and close the carriage.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Open the input tray of 123.hp.com/setup 8210 printer and check for any tapes or covers in it.
- Load the tray with some sufficient number of sheets of papers suitable for all print jobs and close the input tray.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 Services
HP ePrint is a featured offered by the HP Printers in which the users are allowed to send a print job to your 123 hp ojpro8210 printer just through email.
The Airprint feature is a mobile printing feature offered and permissible only through Apple mobile devices that run on iOS 4.2 and above.
The Google Cloud Print is an open online service that is offered by the Google for the users to use 123.hp.com/setup ojpro8210 printer to complete the allotted print jobs.
The HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer’s most salient feature is to print any document, be it a text document or a photo in both color as well as black with extreme quality.
The HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer supports and allows the feature of scanning any document through the automatic document feeder and copies them as a paper print.
The HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer has the capability to scan any text document or a photo and save them on the computer automatically for any further use.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 Driver Install For Windows
To install the exact driver software for your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer on your Windows computer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before the course of action of installing the driver software for your printer on your computer is commenced, check if all the setups and connections are made perfect.
- Then, open 123.hp.com/setup 8210 and choose the printer model to be helped with the list of driver software.
- When the web page displays all the apposite driver software available that would be apt for the selected printer model. Choose one from the list and initiate its download.
- After the software file is downloaded, start the installation process and follow up to the on screen systematic directions for further aid.
- At some specific time, the prompt for you to choose the connection type for the printer will appear. You can choose the connection type as USB connection or as you wish depending upon your needs and desires.
- Then, connect the USB cable with the printer device and computer when it instructs you to connect and complete the installation process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps of method explained below:
- Before you get into the process of installing the driver software for your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer, check out the connections and other setups which are more vital.
- Also, check if the internet connection provided by the router is strong and proper with active connectivity.
- Then, open 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 and select the printer model as HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer to acquire the list of driver software for your printer.
- When the web site lists the driver software that would be satisfactory and suitable for your printer model, choose one from it and initiate the download process.
- Once the browser pops up with the download completion alert of the software file, install it on your MAC computer.
- Track along as directed for further instructions on the procedure and get it done.
- When the prompt to choose the connection type and to connect the printer with computer pop up, do it as according your needs and desires and complete the installation process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges for the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer into it, follow the steps given below:
- Before initiating the process of installing the ink cartridges for your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer, make all the connections and setups absolutely good.
- Then, take out the ink cartridges provided along with the printer from the accessories package carefully.
- Remove the safety locks and tabs that put all the wrappers and coverings altogether.
- Then, consider tearing away all the wrappers and tapes on the ink cartridges completely, for it may prevent the cartridges from working well.
- Now, twist the orange cap on the ink cartridge in counter clockwise direction until it comes off to allow the ink to flow.
- Now, smoothly bend away the lock tab on the sides of the cartridge that will be used to lock in the cartridge in its slots safe and fit. On no account bend this tab more than the precise limit to prevent the tab from breaking off.
- Then, open the ink cartridge carriage door on 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer to insert the ink cartridges in its slots.
- Check if there are any tapes or stickers put inside the carriage. If you find any, remove them right away.
- Now, hold the cartridge with its front facade facing downwards so the copper contacts and the ink flow nozzle is inserted in.
- Gently, put in the ink cartridges of a precise color into its respective slots and close the carriage door.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wireless Mobile Printing
There are many mobile printing solutions provided for the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer and its setup procedure is explained as follows:
- To setup the ePrint facility on your printer device, touch the ePrint option on the Printer Control panel or press the ePrint button on printer.
- Then turn on the option to facilitate the ePrint feature and then the Printer setup information page will be printed as an affirmation. That printed page will clasp information about the printer’s email address to which the print job can be sent.
- To setup the cloudprint feature on the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer, open the Google chrome browser on the connected computer and add your 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer device to the devices list of the chrome browser.
- To setup the Airprint feature for your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer, turn on the Airprint option on the Apple mobile device that runs on iOS. Also, bear in mind that both the mobile device and the printer must be connected to the same wireless network connection.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To setup the wireless network for your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer, follow the steps as explained below:
- Check if the major setups and connections for your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer are clear and without any faults.
- Switch on the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to setup the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer, open the Wireless setup wizard that put up with a list of wireless networks available on the Printer’s environs.
- Select your wireless network name provided by your wireless router and connect your 123 hp setup ojpro8210 printer to that network.
- If you cannot stumble on your wireless network name on the displayed list, select the option Enter New Network name and type in the name of your wireless network manually.
- On a successful connection establishment, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Once the primary setups and connections are done fully fine for the support.hp.com/driver printer, turn on the printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Check and be sure that you did not connect your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer with the computer through a wired USB or Ethernet cable.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard will be opened on the panel with a list of wireless network close to the location of your HP printer device to connect the printer with the network.
- Choose your own wireless network name and connect your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer device to that exact network.
- Follow as directed on screen and if the panel demands for validation of your wireless network authenticate your network.
- On flashing setup of the wireless network for your 123.hp.com/setup 8210 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will be lit.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8210 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer is marked as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer display, follow the steps below to resolve it.
- Before checking on everything else, check if the printer device is turned on and is in active state.
- Click open the display that shows the list of devices and printers allied to the computer. If your printer name is not found on the list, try to start over the printer and the computer. If it is found then, set it as the default printer device.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer are right with an active internet connection provided by the router.
- Also, make sure that the signal potency of the wireless network initiated from the router is strong enough to execute the assigned tasks.
- If the crop up appears on your computer as a prompt to revise your firmware, do it from 123.hp.com/setup 8210.
- Try to send any printer job call to the printer and if you can find your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer name while stipulating the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve the issue of missing printer device during the driver installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer that arise with your printer, follow the steps given below:
- Before trying any other options and trial methods turn off your HP printer device and turn on again.
- If there is any interruption in the power supply lines of the printer, remove them at once and make sure of proper power supply which is essential for the printer to work.
- Also try to shut down your computer and then turn it on again to see if the printer is found then after restarting.
- Restart your HP printer and make all the indispensable setups to connect your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer to the network.
- Check if the HP printer device and computer is connected sound and fine through either an USB cable or a Wi-Fi. If the connection is on USB cable, check the cable quality.
- When you have tried every various alternate method to resolve this issue, try to install the driver software.
- If your 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer is found during installation, then the issue is been resolved.