123 HP Officejet Pro 8216 Printer Setup
The most common and prevalent printer among the products of the HP is the HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer. It allows the user to utilize it in the best way possible and enhance work support and environment with its feature support 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 printer.
- The printer is designed in such a way that the printer doesn’t occupy too much space and be comfortable for the user to use with.
- The features supported by the printer extend its range when the computer to which the printer is connected with is installed with the right chosen driver software package .
123 HP Officejet Pro 8216 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- To setup your printer, unpack it from the pack up by tearing away all the wrappers and tapes covered and stuck around it.
- Then, take the HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer out from the pack along with the accessories from the package and place it in a secure flat surface.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After placing your 123.hp.com/setup 8216 printer device in a suitable place, connect the power cords and take the ink cartridges out from the package.
- Open the ink cartridge carriage access door and remove all the safety tabs and insert the ink cartridges in the relevant slots gently and then close the carriage access door.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Open the input tray of the HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer after lifting the output tray.
- Load the input tray with fresh plain papers appropriate for all sorts of print jobs and make sure that you’ve loaded sufficient papers.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8216 Services
HP ePrint is a featured offered by the HP Printers in which the users are allowed to send a print job to your 123 hp ojpro8216 printer through email.
The Airprint feature is a mobile printing feature offered and allowed only through Apple mobile devices that run on iOS 4.2 and above.
The Google Cloud Print is a free online service that is offered by the Google for the users to use the HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer to complete the assigned print jobs.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer’s most elementary feature is to print any document, be it a text document or a photo in both color as well as black with utmost quality.
The HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer supports and allows the feature of scanning any document through the automatic document feeder and copies them on the printer memory.
The HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer has the ability to scan any text document or a photo and save them on the computer for any further use.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8216 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet Pro 8216 Driver Install For Windows
To install the printer driver software for your HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer on your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Once after the consummation of the initial setups and connections, open the browser on your windows computer.
- Look in on 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 and select the printer model as HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer.
- After you decide on the printer model, the web page will unveil the list of available driver software package for your printer model such that the software package makes your printer execute well.
- Download a suitable software package that would support all the features you hanker for on your HP printer.
- After the software file is downloaded, ensconce the software file on your Windows computer.
- Trail as directed on screen and when it prompts you to select the connection type for your HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer to connect with the network, sort out the option, USB cable connection and connect when prompted.
- Now, check if your HP printer name is cited on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8216 Driver Install For Mac
To install the printer driver software for your HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- After the HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer is formatted to the initial specifications and the connections, open the browser on your MAC computer.
- Open 123.hp.com/setup ojpro8216 of HP and pick out HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer as the printer model.
- The web page will flaunt a list of driver software that supports all the features of the HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer.
- Pick out a suitable software package that would ensemble your printer model and download it.
- Once the software file concludes its download, install the driver software on your MAC computer.
- Get along as directed on the screen and when it elicits you to choose the connection type, select USB cable connection.
- Then, tether your 123 hp setup 8216 printer with the computer through an USB cable when it prompts you to connect the USB cable.
- On your MAC computer, open the devices list and check if your HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer is present on that list.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8216 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on the HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer, follow the steps given below:
- To put in place the ink cartridges, open the ink cartridge carriage access door on your HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer.
- Corroborate that 123.hp.com/setup 8216 printer becomes silent and idle before moving on.
- Discard the tabs on the ink cartridges that cushion the ink from leaking out.
- Before you follow up with next step, make sure that you have detached the pull-up tab and the plastic wrappers around the cartridge fully.
- Hold the ink cartridge and crumple the orange cap that is protecting the ink from exuding.
- In this process, don’t touch the copper contacts or ink nozzle to prevent the ink from damage.
- Gently angle away the tab from the ink cartridge along its side facets. Be sure that you don’t bend the tab away than the specified limit which may result in cartridge damage or breaking off of that certain tab.
- Hold the ink cartridge such that the front facet of the ink cartridge is facing downwards towards the slots of the carriage. Then counterpart the color of the cartridge with color dot on the slot of the carriage.
- Press in the cartridge gently into the corresponding slot and push down the cartridge so that it fits into its place well.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8216 Wireless Mobile Printing
- On the Control Panel of your HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer, select the eprint button or option and then set on the web services.
- As then you hit out the Web services on your HP printer device, the Printer Setup Instructions page will be printed with the email address of your HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer which can be used to send the print job through email.
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your private Google account to put in order the Cloud printing feature on your HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer.
- Look out for the devices that are inscribed on the Google Chrome through the search bar and then press enter.
- Connect your Apple iOS mobile device to the exact wireless network as the printer is connected to for you to establish the connection to use the Airprint feature.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8216 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- After the prelude setups and connections for your HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer are made right, make it sure that you have not connected any USB or Ethernet cable to your printer.
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to establish the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 printer, go to Wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard opens in which a list of wireless networks available will be listed for you to choose one.
- Select your wireless network name provided by the router from the list and connect your HP printer to that network.
- If your network name is not present on that list, select the alternative Enter New Network Name and type the name of your wireless network.
- If the panel induces for authentication, validate your wireless network manually.
- On successful connection, the wireless status indicator will glow on the panel of the HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- After the initial setups and connections are over and done with for your HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer, turn on your printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make it sure that you have not connected your HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer with the computer through a wired USB or Ethernet cable.
- On the Printer Control panel of the HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer, go to the wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless network available in you surrounding for your HP printer device to connect with.
- Pick out your own wireless network name that is itemized on the list and connect your HP printer device to that network.
- Follow the instructions as directed on screen and proceed with the next steps. If the password for your wireless network was prompted, endorse your network.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your 123.hp.com/setup 8216 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will glow.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8216 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer displays as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps below to resolve it:
- Initially, check if your HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer device is turned on and is in the ready state. If it is not in the ready state, start it over again.
- Open the devices and printers list associated on your computer and look for your printer name.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer are apt and the router is with active and live internet connection.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer is connected to a network through a wired cable, then check if the cable is connected on the precise port.
- If the on screen instructions prompt you to revise your printer driver software installed on your Windows or the MAC computer, do the necessary from 123.hp.com/setup 8216.
- Attempt to print and if you can find your HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer device name while stipulating the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been cleared.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue going on during the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- When you are stuck with this issue, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all the power cords and power supply is fixed well and right.
- Eradicate if any hurdle is there on the power supply lines to set right your power supply to a continual connection for the power supply is the main need for your printer to be in the active state.
- Then shut down your windows or the MAC computer after you close all the applications that are running on your computer to make it revive its default setups.
- Later, switch on your computer and your HP Officejet Pro 8216 Printer.
- Make all the obligatory setups to connect your printer to the network which is previously explained above.
- After you’re done with all the alternate trials, try to print a sample copy of some file.
- If your 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 printer is found, then the issue is been solved.