123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer is one among 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printers with the every simple and fundamental scan and copy features along with an automatic document feeder with a built-in faxing. It allows the user to connect it with the wireless network that helps the user in accessing and using many other multiple services along with the common print, scan and copy.
- It works well with every different operating system like Mac, Windows and Linux with the specific version and above.
- The setup procedure and the connection establishment are so simple and easy to do with the best guidance from our assistance.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Remove the printer from the package and be careful when you tear away all the tapes and wrappers covering the package.
- Then, put the printer in a safe place so that it stays without any hindrance and be convenient to use with.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After you connect the power cords to the printer, take out the ink cartridges from the printer package and remove all the safety tabs around it.
- Then, insert the ink cartridges in the carriage in its respective slots and close the carriage.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Now, open the input tray of 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer and load the tray with fresh and plain sheets of paper that would suit all kinds of print jobs.
- Also, make sure that the loaded papers are sufficient for the printer to execute all kinds of jobs.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Services
ePrint is an online service that helps the user to assign a print job to the printer directly from the mobile device through an email sent to the printer.
Airprint is a mobile printing solution provided with the intention to make 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer more available on connecting through the wireless network connection to an Apple mobile device.
Cloudprint is a feature provided by the Google, uses the Google cloud services to access the contents from the connected mobile device and execute the assigned contents.
The ability to print any document or a photo is the most common and the expected work feature of a printer which is at its best quality on this printer.
The paper document or a photo can be copied and taken out as another duplicate copy using the copy feature that uses the scanner glass.
Scanning of original documents helps the users to copy the documents as files on to the connected computer for future use.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer in your Windows computer, follow the below steps explained:
- Before you initiate the process of installing the driver software for your printer, make sure that you have made all the connections and setups perfectly fine.
- Also, make sure that the router, to which the computer is connected, has the ability to provide a proper internet connection.
- Then, on the browser of the Windows computer, open 123 hp setup ojpro8710.
- On the site, select the printer model as HP printer to get listed out with the list of available and suitable driver software for your printer.
- From the list of driver software packages displayed, select one driver software package that would suit all your needs and desires and start the download.
- After the download is been completed, install the software file on your Windows computer and then do as instructed.
- When the prompt to select and make the connection for your support.hp.com/driver printer with the computer pops up, make it and complete the process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Officejet 8710 printer on your Mac computer, follow the steps given below:
- Before you start getting involved in any of the process, make it sure that the printer is perfectly setup with the initial norms and conditions.
- Then, open 123.hp.com/setup 8710 on the browser of your Mac computer and then select the printer model as HP Officejet 8710 printer.
- On selecting the printer model, the web site will display the list of driver software packages available on web that would suit and support the different add-on features on your printer.
- From the list that is displayed, select one driver software package that would very well support the working of the printer along with the extra features you wish to add on it.
- After the download is completed, open the software and initiate the installation process.
- During the installation, follow the on screen instructions and when it prompts you to do few things on your printer, do them to achieve proper installation of the driver software.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges for your HP Officejet 8710 printer, follow the steps given below:
- Prior before commencing the process of installing the ink cartridge for 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer, make sure the other procedure are followed well and done right.
- Also, make sure that printer becomes silent and idle such that it cooperates with the ink cartridge installation.
- Then, take all the ink cartridges out from the package and check for any damage.
- Then, remove the orange tab that is holding together all the wrappers and bindings around the cartridge. Make it certain that you remove all the wrappers totally out from the cartridge.
- Also, remove the orange cap on the cartridge, so that the ink from the cartridge flows through the nozzle regularly whenever needed.
- Also, be sure that you don’t touch the nozzle or the copper contacts on the ink cartridge which may spoil the cartridge and the ink.
- Then, bend the tab found on the sides of the cartridge to a certain limit and see that you don’t bend it more than the limit which may result in breaking off of the tab.
- After you make all the preps for the installation, hold the ink cartridge in a position with its front facet facing downwards.
- Now, insert the ink cartridges into its respective slot and lock them in well and close the carriage door.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Mobile Printing
- On the Control Panel of your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, select the eprint button or option and then set on the web services.
- After the Web services are turned on on your HP printer device, the Printer Setup Instructions page will be printed with the email address of your 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer which can be used to send the print job through email.
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your private Google account to establish the Cloud printing feature on your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- Now, search for the devices and printers that are registered on the Google’s cloud service through the search bar and then press enter.
- Connect your Apple iOS mobile device to the precise wireless network as 123 hp ojpro8710 printer is connected to so that you can establish the connection to use the Airprint feature easily.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- After the initial setups and connections for your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer are made right according to the guided norms, make it sure that you have not connected any USB or Ethernet cable to your printer.
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to start with the process of setup of wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, go to Wireless setup wizard which would display open the list of available wireless networks and you can choose one.
- Select your wireless network name provided by the router from the list and connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer to that network.
- If your wireless network name provided by your router is not there on that list, select the option Enter New Network Name and type the name of your wireless network and also the password, if prompted manually.
- If the panel induces for authentication, validate your wireless network manually with the set password.
- On successful connection, the wireless status indicator will glow on the panel of the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- After the initial setups and connections are over and done with for your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, turn on your printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make it certain that you have not connected your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer with the computer through a wired USB or Ethernet cable.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless network available in you surrounding for your HP printer device to connect with so that the printer can work better.
- Pick out your own wireless network name that is itemized on the list and connect your 123.hp.com/setup ojpro8710 printer device to that network.
- Follow the instructions as guided on screen and carry on with the next steps. If the password for your wireless network was prompted, endorse your network with the password manually.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will glow.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer displays as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps below to resolve it:
- To begin with, check if your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer device is turned on and is in the ready state. If it is not in the complete and ready state, start it over again.
- Open the devices and printers list associated on your computer and try to locate your printer name.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer are apt and the router is with active and live internet connection.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer is connected to a network through a wired cable, then check if the cable is connected on the exact port.
- If the on screen instructions prompt you to alter your printer driver software that is installed on your Windows or the MAC computer, do the required from 123.hp.com/setup 8710.
- Attempt to print and if you can find your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer device name while stipulating the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been cleared.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue occurring particularly during the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- When you are blocked with this issue while installing the software, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all the power cords are undamaged and power supply is continuous.
- Remove if any obstacle is there on the power supply lines make your power supply to a continual connection for the power supply is the main requirement for your printer to be in the active state.
- Then shut down your windows or the MAC computer only after you close all the applications that are running on your computer background to restart it.
- Later, switch on your computer and your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer.
- Make all the necessary setups to connect your printer to the network which is explained beforehand.
- After you’re done with all other options and trials, try to print a sample copy of some file.
- If your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer is found, then the issue is been solved.