123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer is a multifunctional printer from the ranges of other models of 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer. These printers support every function from the basic and the simple printer, copy and scan to every other advanced features. It also has the built-in faxing facility that helps the user reduce the cost of getting a new fax machine.
- It supports the wireless connectivity which in turn supports the mobile printing facilities.
- All the printer features are decided by the users who can choose the features and abilities to be added on to the printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- To setup your printer, unload it from the pack up by tearing away all the wrappers and tapes covered and stuck around it.
- Then, take the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer out from the pack along with the accessories from the package and place it in a safe even surface.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After placing your HP printer device in a fitting place, connect the power cords and take the ink cartridges out from the enclose.
- Open the ink cartridge carriage access door and take away all the protection tabs and insert the ink cartridges in the applicable slots gently and then close the carriage access door.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Open the input tray of 123.hp.com/setup 8720 printer after lifting the output tray.
- Load the input tray with new plain papers suitable for all sorts of print jobs and make sure that you’ve loaded adequate papers.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Services
The HP ePrint is a feature offered by the HP Printers in which the users are allowed to send a print job to your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer through email directly.
The Airprint feature is a mobile printing solution offered and allowed only through Apple mobile devices that uses the iOS as the operating system.
The Google Cloud Print is a gratis online service that is offered by the Google for the users to use the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer to complete the assigned print jobs.
The HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer’s most basic feature is to print any document, be it a text document or a photo in both color as well as black with extreme quality.
The HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer supports and allows the feature of scanning any document through the automatic document feeder and copies them as a duplicate paper copy.
The HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer has the ability to scan any text document or a photo and save them on the computer for any further use.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Driver Install For Windows
To install the printer driver software for your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer on your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Once after the culmination of the primary setups and connections, open the browser on your windows computer.
- Open 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 and select the printer model as HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer.
- After you fix on the printer model, the web page will reveal the list of on hand driver software package for your printer model such that the software package makes your printer accomplish well.
- Download a suitable software package which includes all the features you require to be added on to your printer.
- After the software file is downloaded, start the installation of the software file on your Windows computer.
- Follow as directed on screen with the instructions and when it prompts you to choose the connection type for your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer to connect with the network, choose the option, USB cable connection and connect when prompted.
- Now, check if your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer name is one among the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Driver Install For Windows
To install the printer driver software for your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- After the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer is setup to the initial specifications and the connections, open the browser on your MAC computer.
- Open 123.hp.com/setup 8720 and pick out HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer as the printer model.
- The web page will now display you a list of driver software that supports all the features you would desire for your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer.
- Pick out a suitable software package that would feature and support your printer model and download it.
- Once the browser indicates the completion of the software file download, install the driver software on your MAC computer.
- Cope as directed on the screen and when it prompts you to choose the connection type, select USB cable connection.
- Then, connect your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer with the computer through an USB cable when it prompts you to connect the USB cable.
- On your MAC computer, open the devices list and check if your 123 hp setup ojpro8720 printer is present on that list.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer, follow the steps given below:
- To put in the ink cartridges into its carriage slots, open the ink cartridge carriage access door on your support.hp.com/driver printer.
- Wait for 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer to become silent and idle before moving on.
- Get rid of the tabs on the ink cartridges that guard the ink from leaking out.
- Before you follow up with next step for progression, make sure that you have detached the pull-up tab and the plastic wrappers around the cartridge fully.
- Hold the ink cartridge and twist out the orange cap that is shielding the ink from dripping out.
- In this process, don’t disturb the copper contacts or ink nozzle to prevent the ink from damage.
- Gently bend away the tab from the ink cartridge that is found along its side facets. Be sure that you don’t bend the tab away than the specified limit which may damage or breaking off of that particular tab that’s important for locking the cartridge into the slot.
- Hold the ink cartridge such that the front facet of the ink cartridge faces down towards the slots of the carriage so it’s easy to counterpart the color of the cartridge with color dot on the slot of the carriage.
- Then, press in the cartridge gently into its corresponding slot on the carriage and push down the cartridge so that it locks into its slot well.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Wireless Mobile Printing
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer, select the eprint button or option and then set on the web services.
- After the Web services on your HP printer device is turned on, the Printer Setup Instructions page will be printed with the email address of your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer which is used to send the print job through email directly.
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your private Google account, so that the Cloud printing feature will be added on your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer.
- Search for the devices and printers that are already added on the Google Chrome through the search bar and then press enter.
- Connect your Apple iOS mobile device to the exact wireless network as the printer is connected to and turn on the Airprint feature for you to establish the connection to use the Airprint feature.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- After the initial setups and connections are done and made perfect for your 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer, make it sure that you have not connected any USB or Ethernet cable to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer, go to Wireless setup wizard and get displayed with the list of available wireless networks in the surrounding area of the printer.
- Select your wireless network name provided by the router with the ability to provide wireless connection from the list and connect your HP printer to that network.
- If your network name is not enumerated on that displayed list, select the option Enter New Network Name and type the name of your wireless network manually along with the password, if required.
- On successful connection, the wireless status indicator will glow on the panel of 123 hp ojpro8720 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- After the initial setups and connections are over and done with for your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer, turn on your printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- On the Printer Control panel of the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer, go to the wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard would display a list of wireless network available in you surrounding making it easy for you to connect your 123.hp.com/setup 8720 printer device.
- Choose your own wireless network name that is itemized on the list displayed on the panel and connect your HP printer device to that network.
- Follow the instructions as guided on screen and continue with the next steps. If the password for your wireless network was prompted, endorse your network with the set password, manually.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will glow.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer displays as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps below to resolve it:
- Initially, check if your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer device is turned on and is in the ready state. If it is not in the ready state, start it over again to set it right.
- Open the devices and printers list that are connected on your computer and try to spot out your printer name.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of 123.hp.com/setup 8720 printer are rightly done and the router is with an active and proper internet connection.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer is connected to a network through a wired cable, then check if the cable is connected on the particular port.
- If the on screen instructions on the computer prompt you to update your printer driver software installed on your Windows or the MAC computer, do the necessary things to download the update version of the software from the official HP site.
- Attempt to print and if you can find your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer device name while stipulating the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been cleared.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve the issue that disturbs while going on with the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- When you get along through this issue, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all the power cords are proper and undamaged and the power supply provides a continuous supply.
- Take away if any impediment is there on the power supply lines to set right your power supply to a constant connection for the power supply is the main need for your HP printer device to be in the active state.
- Then shut down your windows or the MAC computer after you close all the applications that are running on your computer so that it can refresh and revive its default setups.
- Later, switch on your computer and your 123.hp.com/setup ojpro8720 Printer.
- Do make all the setups to connect your printer to the network which is previously explained above.
- After you’re through with all the trials and methods, try to print a sample copy of some file.
- If your 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer is found, then the issue is been solved.