123 Officejet Pro 8725 Printer Setup
123 HP Officejet pro 8725 printer is an all-in-one printer that comes with print functions which are appropriate for both personal and official use. 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 has an assortment of features such as an automatic duplexer, mobile connectivity, automatic feeder, and Wi-Fi facility which serves as an advantage for its users.
- 123 HP Officejet pro 8725 comes with an inbuilt automatic duplexer and automatic feeder that helps the users by making printing easy.
- This printer also comes with the HP inkjet technology which is known for its high-quality ink which ensures in a great print at an affordable cost.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Get rid of the tapes and Styrofoam after attentively taking the printer from the printer box. Reveal the printer by getting rid of the packaging material.
- Unfasten the cartridge access door and do away with the sheet on the scanning glass and the protective wraps inside the ink carriage.
Step 2: Power cord connection
- Get hold of the power cord cable that accompanies the package and ensures to secure it in the power socket found in the rear part of the printer.
- Link the other end to a power socket in order to endow 123.hp.com/setup 8725 printer with proper electricity in order to activate it.
Step 3: Ink cartridge installation
- Remove the lock on the cartridge access door to raise it up until it locks into place. Proceed to take out the ink cartridges from their individual packages.
- Place the ink cartridges in their slots and gently push on them to secure them into the places.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 Services
ePrint is a feature that was purposely premeditated to permit users to print directly from any device by sending a mail to their printers.
Airprint empowers the Apple users by giving them the access to the printer from anywhere and everywhere without any time constraint.
The feature Cloudprint was first and foremost created for the HP users to print pictures or documents straight from their cloud storage.
123 Officejet pro 8725 printer come with the automatic duplexer and automatic feeder to improve the usage to a better level.
This printer comes with a copying facility that assists people to reproduce data for better accomplishment.
Scanning is a building block that was premeditated to convert the documents so that they can be preserved and used appropriately.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 Driver Install For Windows
- Download the HP printer driver that is made for your Windows OS from the official HP website. Ensure that your computer meets the requirements of the driver software.
- Connect 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 with a power source to turn on the printer. Make sure that the power source is valid.
- Oscillation in the power is perilous to the printer that, it may origin damage to the printer and might cause the printer to break down.
- Be equipped with a USB cable connection. The installation procedure might need one in order to proceed with the latter steps.
- Attest that you download the software that is compatible with the computer’s OS prior to the process of installation.
- The printer might necessitate a USB connection at this step of the process. Endow the printer with a USB cable when it is needed.
- Go on with the instructions given by the installer on the screen of the computer to complete the process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 Driver Install For Mac
- The Mac OS has a listing of directives to be pursued for the printer setup process. Follow the instructions to perform the printer setup.
- Attach 123.hp.com/setup 8725 printer to a power source and turn it on. Make certain that the power source is protected.
- Check that you let loose all the wired cables that are connected to the printer. If any left, the installer course may request for the essential installations.
- Ensure that both the computer and the printer are connected to the reciprocal network. Ensure that the wireless network is in a good proximity.
- The Mac dock demands to install a downloadable file and presents you with the file. Click on the downloadable file to download it into your system and install it.
- If there are any USB connections that are still intact with the printer, the installer would ask for the obligatory installations.
- Follow the guided instructions given on the monitor by the MAC installer to move forward to complete the installation process.
HP Officejetpro Printer models
123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Link 123 HP Officejet pro 8725 printer to a power socket in the nearby wall and activate it. Certify if the power source is in close proximity.
- Unfasten the lock on the ink cartridge access door by raising it open. Hoist the door up completely until it locks into its place.
- The moment the ink cartridge access door is totally open, the carriage inside moves slightly to the left. Hang on for the carriage to become still to proceed.
- Get rid of the plastic protective tape from the ink cartridge only by holding the ink cartridge in the black region of the ink cartridge.
- Unveil the slot by lifting the locks on it and position the respective ink cartridges gently in their slots.
- Put the ink cartridges into their slots smoothly until they click into the slots, which identify that they are locked into their slots. In addition, secure the locks on the slots.
- After confirming that the ink cartridges are safe in their slots, make sure that you secure the cartridge access door. Wait until the printer calibrates.
- After the printer recognizes the new ink cartridges, it will automatically initiate printing out an alignment page.
- Abide by the directives given on the alignment page in order to align 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer in order to complete the installation and proceed with printing.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Activate your 123 HP Officejet pro 8725 printer along with your mobile phone. Turn on your printer by linking it to a power socket.
- Connecting your printer to a wireless network can be put into action by using the wireless network wizard on 123 HP Officejet pro 8725 printer’s control panel.
- Connect your mobile and printer to the mutual network connection and download the ePrint app from 123.hp.com/setup 8725.
- Make sure that your mobile has the required qualities in accordance with the ePrint app’s requirement and install it. Decide the picture or document that you aim to print.
- Click on the print option and select the designated printer from the given list of printers to go on with the process.
- Change the orientation settings in the print menu equivalent to your predilection and then click print to finish the process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- Unite a power source to the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer and turn it on along with the router and computer. Verify to install the compatible printer driver.
- You can connect your printer to an ideal network by using the settings option on the control panel of the printer.
- Look through the wireless network wizard in the settings and choose the wireless network setting to elect the preferred network from the given list.
- If your network is complicated to find in the given list of networks, manually enter the name by using the Enter new network and proceed with the printing process.
- Disconnect any wired connections that are connected to 123 hp setup 8725 printer prior to the start of the process.
- If some of the wired connections are left out on the printer, there might be some turmoil in the process that can result in the installer to ask for required installations.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
- Automate the printer driver for the appropriate version of Mac OS from 123.hp.com. Ensure that your computer convenes your software’s requirements.
- Set the computer, router and 123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer in motion. Make certain that all the devices have an apt electrical connection ahead of going on further.
- Disunite any wired connections that are in association with the printer, this may perplex the setup process by prompting for necessary installations later.
- Hook up the printer to the common wireless network as that of the computer, by using the wireless network wizard setting on the control panel of the printer.
- If your preferred network cannot found within the given list, manually type it via the Enter new network option in the settings in order to connect the printer to it.
- Follow the instruction specified onscreen by the installer further to complete the whole process of wireless setup with 123 HP Officejet pro 8725 printer and continue to print.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- Authenticate if the router that is providing the network connection is equipped. Also, verify that the wireless network connection is sturdy.
- Make sure that the chosen computer and 123.hp.com/setup 8725 printer is connected to a mutual internet connection.
- Remove all the intact electrical connection and reattach them to commence a power cycle to restart the printer, computer, and the router.
- The power cycle starts a brand new and overriding connection between the devices which helps to reinforce the connection with the printer.
- Check if the network’s proximity is steadfast and that it is strong. Double-check that it is linked to the printer and computer.
- Uninstall the printer driver software and download the latest adaptation of the software from the official HP site and re-install it.
- Make sure to be informed regularly on the printer firmware, so that the printer stays in better-quality all the times.
- Proceed to bond your computer to the wireless network connection and take care that it shows no errors with the connection.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- Restart 123 HP Officejet pro 8725 printer by disconnecting all the links to the entire power source and re-linking them to turn it on.
- Check if the 123 HP Officejet pro 8725 printer is connected to a wireless internet connection by examining the green light.
- If it is not connected to the wireless network, connect it again to the network by using the settings on the control panel.
- Choose your opted wireless network from the given list of networks in the wireless network wizard found in the setting.
- If you cannot situate your network in the given list of networks, physically type the name of the network with the Enter new network option.
- Download the new edition of the printer driver from official HP site and install it on your computer after checking its compatibility.
- Stop the firewall in your system for a temporary period, if you have a Windows. Firewall threats may interrupt the printer and computer’s communication.
- If 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer driver setup is ineffective yet again, uninstall Hp printer driver from your computer and reinstall it for an improved result.