123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Setup – 123.hp.com/setup 9025
- HP Ojpro 9025 printer makes a good value for the large industries and the small industries.
- The HP Thermal Inkjet technology saves money on every print. Four ink cartridges are available for convenient use.
- This Energy Star certified printer which makes it eco-friendly.
- 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer is compatible with Apple Mac OS X 10.8, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, MS Windows XP, Windows 10, and MS Windows Vista. The capacity of the document feeder is 35 sheets.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing Printer
Open the parcel that you have received with the HP Ojpro 9025 Printer. With 123.hp.com/setup 9025 printer accessory checklist, check you have received all the accessories.
Step 2: Secured Connection
Check the wall outlet for fluctuation. If the flow of current is optimum, connect to it with the help of the power cord.
Step 3: Installation of Ink Cartridges
Before starting the process, have the replacement cartridges handy. Lift the scanner cover, and you will find hp ink cartridge access door. Insert the new ones there with caution.
Step 4: Load Enough Papers
Arrange the paper with the printable side on the top, and stack it slowly without exceeding the height of the guide.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Services – 123.hp.com/setup 9025
The steps involved in the printer setup are easy to carry out and it will work out well for the first-time printer users.The network selection also plays an important role in 123.hp.com/setup ojpro 9025 printer setup.
HP Ojpro 9025 printer needs the right software to work efficiently. The software is available for all models of Officejet Pro on our support website.Download the driver and bring out advanced features of the printer.
The network connection is must for any HP 9025 Printers to communicate with the computer, laptop, and mobile device. Choosing the method is your choice, from the available modes.
Encountering the printer issue is simple when you analyze the issue deeply. It is stressful for a user when the printer does not print and having issues with print quality. But we are here resolve the issues that you face.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Driver Installation
HP Officejet Printer Important Models
123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Unlock the ink cartridge door and lift the top. You have to place the ink cartridges under the center lid.
- Slide the door to view the ink cartridge slots. Lift the top lid to place the new ink cartridges.
- If you have the ink cartridges already installed on it, remove the one ones.
- To remove, track these guidelines. Gently, knock it from its position to remove it.
- After removing the old ones, clean the place with a lint-free cloth.
- Take the new ink cartridges from the cover and pop it in one by one.
- Avoid touching copper colored area and ink nozzles while placing the ink cartridges in the slots.
- Based on the ink number, place it in the right slots.
- Close the cartridge door and slide back into the position.
- Align the black ink cartridges on the right side and color cartridges on the left side.
- Maintain the best daily practice for the best quality prints. Before every print job, make sure you have enough ink and paper in the slot.
- Align the ink cartridge using 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 Solution Center. HP Solution Center is the place where you can align the ink cartridges.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 USB Setup
USB Setup will help users to select the best drivers for their printer. USB connection gives the most secure and legitimate connection between the devices.
Before you start off with the USB setup, you need to check up on certain things. Track the version of the Windows to prepare the printer for the USB setup.
- Ensure that the product is active and avail the USB cable with no twists and turns.
- The cable length should not exceed the required length of three meters.
- Locate the available port on the device. You should use the docking station to get the connection because the hub will not give enough power supply.
- Open the window which says Devices, and then choose Devices and 123.hp.com/setup 9025 Printers from the result available.
- Choose Remove device to remove existing printer connection.
- Once the USB setup is successful, install the driver and software with the guidelines appeared.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup
Steps to setup 123 hp ojpro9025 wireless Printer
When the user chooses to use Wireless Connection Setup, they need not worry about messy wires. Select the Wireless router with an optimum range of internet connection.
- Check out the display of the product and search for the Network option.
- Click the Network option to view the Settings option.
- Once you have clicked the Settings option, you will get the list of a wireless network in the area.
- Choose the most reliable and secure network connection available in 123.hp.com/setup 9025.
- If you don’t find hp ojpro 9025 wireless network in the given list, select it by typing manually.
- After selecting the wireless network, the screen will ask you to choose the network connection.
Steps to setup wired network printer for 123 hp ojpro 9025
This is the right article for the users who opt for wired network connection. It will give the insights of a hp wired connection that is necessary for any printer model.
- Take the Ethernet cable with a length of 1 meter.
- Make sure that the one you are using is not a standard telephone cable.
- Once you have inserted the right cable into the right port, the screen will prompt you with the right steps.
- Now, 123.hp.com/setup 9025 printer page will select the default operating system.
- It will show the available list of printer drivers for the opt operating system.
- If you have no idea of choosing the right printer driver, you can use the knowledge base to select hp ojpro 9025 setup printer driver.
- After picking the driver of your choice, you are good to start with the installation process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Troubleshooting
HP ePrint email job does not print
- The printer may go to the sleep mode or inactive state if your 123.hp.com/setup 9025 printer does not support email job.
- To clear off the existing printer problem, turn off the printer.
- Take a test-page print to check for the connection issue, and enable the status of the Web Services on the printer machine.
- Confirm the attached requirements for the ePrint service. The supported photo and document files are GIF, JPG, PDF, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and more.
How to Copy
- The normal procedure discussed here will help you take the copies of the original document.
- On the product display, check for the Copy option and click on it.
- Lift the scanner lid gently, and place the original paper. The printed side should face downwards on the glass.
- The user can adjust the paper guides to arrange the paper inside.
- Finally, click the Start option from the control panel.
Scanner Not supported in Windows & Mac
- Check if you have installed the scanner software for the printer if no built-in software is available.
- Learn the steps for resetting the printer, and connection system with the help of the manual.
- Avail the assistance of the diagnostic tool, HP Print and Scan Doctor, for checking the connection issues.
- Locate the correct hp ojpro 9025 printer driver from the support site, and remove the old printer driver.
How to print
- Open the downloaded or saved item that you want to print from the mobile or computer to the 123.hp.com/setup 9025 HP Printer.
- You have to setup the printer and computer to do so. For setting up, get access to the internet network.
- Now, connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer to the same network as connected to the other device.
- Your product display screen will have the Print option, and click it.